The troupe receives, collects and stores the information you enter on the troupe's website or otherwise provide to the troupe. We also collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, logins, email addresses, passwords, computers and connection information used to connect your computer to the Internet. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, visit times to specific pages, page interaction information, and ways to leave the page. We may also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, passwords, communications), comments, feedback and recommendations.
We collect non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
1. Purpose of providing and operating services
2. Purpose of providing customers with ongoing customer support and technical support
3. The purpose of contacting site visitors and users with general or personal service-related announcements and promotional messages.
4. The purpose of aggregating personal or non-personal information and creating statistical data in order to provide more valuable services
5. Purpose in accordance with applicable law or regulation
Our troupe site is hosted on the Wixcom platform. Wix.com provides an online platform for selling products and services to our customers. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, databases, and popular Wix.com applications. Store your data on a secure server behind the firewall.
All direct payment agency services provided by Wix.com and used by the troupe comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS maintained by the PCI Security Standards Council. This is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS The requirements of are useful to ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our shop and its service providers.